Re: Boss looper contest in Germany

While I'll agree that the Boss products (save for the DD20) never did
anything loopwise for me, and maybe not you either, you can't say that
they don't provide something that's maybe more important for a larger
group of people.  They seem set up to facilitate the pop song
structure, but I've heard !LOOPSTATION! use one many times to great
effect.

But all of this really reminds me of why I turned my back on the
hardware world.  The cost of production is so high that you often end
up with either products that serve the lowest common denominator, or
are boutique products that cost as much as a used car.... with a huge
gap of nothing in between.