Re: RE: Boss looper contest in Germany

yes,sorry i meant the quantize feature,please correct me if im wrong
because its been a long time but i remeber when tried the RC2 once, i had
the feeling it didnt really react as i pressed the recording button a
second time and it seems it was trying to quantize the timing as i was
trying to do really short loops...i just remember it being uncomfortable
to loop with,not to mention the adding of those switches to do simple
stuff like erase the loop,no feedback feature etc. it just felt very
ackward...
but the smoothest looper from boss ive tried is the dd-20 thoguh is not
considered a looper but a sound on sound device so Boss obviously has that
philosophy,either you loop or you echo dude;-)then again i dont know how
the RC-50 or the RC-20s are but im told they are all pretty similar.
I as well dont understand what you are saying that all other looper have
it...??maybe we are talking about different things,the EDP starts and
stops exactly as you press thats why you can do the amazing glitching and
granular stuff,as the DL4,LP1 or even the little looper on the eventide
timefactor can, i dont have the feeling they have some sort of built in
quantize thing though i remember feeling this way about the repeater which
i disliked as well...
cheers

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom