Re: anti-looper bigots

I think there's a psychological component at work in all these stories
- we remember the negative words vividly, for all our lives, and we
don't treat the positive ones nearly as well. For every ahole audience
member I've ever encountered, there are at least 5 or 10 who have come
up to me and told me how much they dug what I was doing, maybe more.
But I don't remember their words or the experiences anywhere near as
well. It's weird, it's kind of sick, but I think we're all built that
way.

Warren