Re: anti-looper bigots

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 2:16 AM, Brian Good<bsgood@gmail.com> wrote:
> They'd be hiding under the theater seats, I imagine. :-)

BTW I just remembered something about the Baroque era. When Matthias
Grob was here in Sweden we played at a television documentary whose
producer told us that she thought we were "following up on the Baroque
tradition". This surprising view she based on the Baroque praxis to
improvise around themes, as we tried to do in ensemble livelooping.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com