Re: Luis Angulo vocal loop video live at the Antwerp Y2K9 Loop festival

Hi André
thank you kindly man,im using the Digitech vocalist live,nice unit though
a pitty that it doesnt have tap tempo...the new TC voice live seems pretty
nice too bad it was there when i bought this one seems to have all i was
looking for in a vocal unit...
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom