Another virtual gig

Yes, it's happening again. This Sunday, 16 August I'll be doing another of
my 'Sunday Soundings' live broadcasts of solo improvised music on
Ustream.TV. It's at 5:30pm UK time. International time here:
http://tinyurl.com/qr9d2m
There will, no doubt be a fair amount of loopage involved.

You can watch live and join in the interactive chat by following this link:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Soundings-From-Behind-The-Net-Curtain
There are also archived recordings of my previous broadcasts, which can be
viewed any time.

I will probably do something more guitar-based this time, but as usual
there
may be some surprises.

Thanks to everyone who has been joining me for these sessions. It's great
be able to reach people all over the world in this way. I really
appreciate
you taking the time to watch/listen, and I'm very grateful for all your
kind
comments and words of encouragement.

Hope you can join me.

Love and best wishes to you all