RIP Les Paul

really sad to hear the news that Les Paul has died ages 94.

"He is responsible for hits "Brazil", "Vaya Con Dios", “Mockin’ Bird Hill”, “How High the Moon” and album “Chester and Lester.” He completed one of his first solid body guitars in 1951 after perfecting it over a period of 10 years. Les Paul made advances in the music recording process through tape delay, playback speeds, close-in microphones for vocals and multitrack engineering."

what a guy, whotouched all our lives without even meeting many of us, my sympathies go out to all who knew him at this time.

Phill

Celebrate a decade of Messenger with free winks, emoticons, display pics, and more. Get Them Now