Lexicon Rackmount JamMan for sale

I have an original rackmount Lexicon JamMan for sale.  It is missing the AC adapter but includes the footswitch.  It worked perfectly the last time I used it and as you all know compatible adapters are cheap and easy to find.  One of the rackmount ears is damaged from being mounted and unmounted, but otherwise it is in great condition with smooth control pots and has been kept safely stored.

I figured I'd offer it here first before listing it on Ebay since I have a soft spot for list users.  I first got the JamMan years ago after hearing Phil Keaggy use it live...figured if it was good enough for him I needed it!  I just don't use it anymore so it's time to pass it on.

I'm happy to provide pictures as requested, just contact me at jonnyr_1@hotmail.com.

My Ebay ID is jon-and-kara...I think you'll see I can be trusted!

Give me some offers!