Re: home recording/macbook/fan noise/external monitors

hi everybody,
it's my first post here, but i'm following LD for a while. Very inspiring discussions going on and it seems that the list works as a good community.

We are using the matrox dualHead2Go for some of our performances and installations and it works really well. We use it with MacbookPro and MacMini. With the Macbook Pro it gives us three different!!! monitors: the one on the macbook and 2 externals which are one wide screen split to 2 monitors. We normally use the build in screen for control and the externals connected to 2 projectors. If you put them exactly side by side you get a wide screen 8:3.
Connected to a MacMini we get 2 different monitors we use for installations as wide screen or for performances with one as control screen, the other for projection.
There is also the mtrox triplehead2go which gives you a 12:3 screen split to 3 monitors. Also runs good on MacbookPro.
Hope this helps.

best
Martin

b l a c k h o l e - f a c t o r y