From: Art Simon <simart@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: ? RE: ECM guitarists?
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

OK, one more piece of out there esoterica. It's not ECM, but on ECM's
ugly sister label Japo, AMM released "It Had Been An Ordinary Enough
Day In Pueblo, Colorado" in 1980. I actually bought this one when it
came out. I think Keith Rowe's guitar playing here is stellar, and
it's an all time favorite. Again, another long out-of-print impossible
to find album, but it's out there on the blogosphere:

http://mutant-sounds.blogspot.com/2007/02/amm-it-had-been-ordinary-enough-day-in.html

I'd love to hear if anyone else out there likes this one.
--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com