Re: MIDI foot controllers (was Re: GigReminder: Live tomorrow morning on uStream)

Art that's a neat looking setup.  I'll have to do this in chunks and the most immediate need is merely the relay switching (meaning start, record, new loop, etc).

I travel for music only about twice a year though an instrument always goes with me on family trips as well so it's more in a sense.  Of the last year as my interest in the oud has grown I take it and it's no picknick with the airlines particularly this last June to Cleveland though somehow I got in the cabin.  Hence I've been thinking of replacing it first with this electric one which would kill two birds with one stone, meaning it would cover both oud and fretless guitar for me I think.  Point on this is portability for a foot controller is a plus and dollars on it need to be less for now.

All in time and in the meantime I'll hopefully get faster with my hands.  I have triggered the EHX 2880 with my toe in a pinch but probably a big challenge on the keyboard (grins).

Thanks guys.