Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 6:25 AM
Subject: Re: Let's put together a Loopers Delight compilation of original works!

Yeah, I was speaking about an online mp3 compilation, something that can be put online on www.disc-shelf.com
I choose Disc Shelf not only because it is my project, but because it provides sleek design, so that all the albums can
look very beautiful.

If the response to this idea is positive and a lot of people would want their track, we can do this - make several compilations.
Limit the number of tunes in each compilation to, say, 15-20. Also, perhaps we can try to not have much quality control and see
where it leads us. If a musician submits one tune, surely he'll give us his best.

That way anyone who wants can participate. Once the albums are available, we can share this music with friends and fans all over the
world, which might strike more interest to looping music with good examples readily available.

L.V.