Re: New Piece: Y2K9's a-comin'

Thanks, Raul. Yes, this is Mainstage and Live together, plus
SooperLooper, plus max to record the performance. The drums are a
hybrid - the shakers are all audio loops in Live - there are several
tracks of them playing at once, and in each track Launch Actions are
used to cycle, in various patterns, through a set of related shaker
loops. Then, when the "heavy" drums come in, that's all Mainstage,
driven by MIDI Clips with pseudo-randomized velocities in Live. In
this case, it's a single midi clip. I have to work on that - I have a
lot lot more I can do with the Mainstage drums, but I haven't
organized it much yet.

--
Warren
http://www.ubetoo.com/Artist.taf?_ArtistId=6679