Re: HELP for youtube.com/livelooping needed!

Wow, that was awesome! Not only is he a great musician but he has also
arranged this brilliant pop song to fit with this looping device's
feature set in an optimally musical way. Amazing how much he achieves
musically by very little looping (and a lot of planning). Thanks BB
for posting this!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se