Re: Samples and looping

Gareth: yes, I view it very similarly.

Dan Ash: Actually, there is a lot in what you say that I agree with. In these questions the problem lies in the assumption that
they are simple matters that can be resolved by throwing in a couple of arguments. But this is not true, those questions are
quite complex. And very often people misunderstand each other. Reading replies, I can see that some people misunderstand
me since initially we approach the question from different perspectives.

In short, I  would say that I simply do not try to view art as part of an "economical ecosystem" at all. My argument speaks about
inspiration, art, giving away something valuable into the world as part of the creative spirit - in this equation money is not present at
all. I believe that pricing art and arguing who owes what idea is missing the whole point. I am afraid I cannot further explain this
without turning this discussion into a philosophical book.

I would say this though - it is a very positive discussion and such discussions allow us all to take a peak at other people's opinion.
Let us value such experiences.

And also - complex questions require time. Think this over. Get experience from life in this matter. Maybe over time you'll see my
position is not that ridiculous. Maybe on the contrary, you will see you cannot agree with me. Either way, it is fine.

Louigi.