midi foot controllers

cheers Bill,

How big an angle?

(oh, and I should recap that we're talking about the Gordius LG here).

8- 9 degrees is what the pedal train boards I use are pitched at. I’d be curious if an even greater angle might work. I can’t say it alleviates the issue entirely, as the spacing is tight, I agree.  I did some false triggering yesterday at my clinic, or should I say double triggering, where I hit both the upper tier and lower tier at once. But, I blame part of that on a 12 noon start timeJ

Bill