Re: Alesis Multimix 8 Line. 1u mixer for looping.

thats correct,the main problem i had with it is that i could never get it
to sync properly to my adrenalinn slaved through mobius,it was really a
nightmare i tried everything,even called support and there were apparently
some issues with their midi and FW so i went back to my little presonus
which syncs,sounds works perfect and is way cheaper.Thats what i used at
the Antwerp loop festival though i didnt bring the adrenalinn and
beatboxed instead;-)
Have you ever tried syncing it to a drum machine with mobius?id be really
curious if it works for you so let me know.Other than that i found it ok
though scrolling thorugh those menus is kind of a pain but could be very
practical when traveling.
However,for local bar gigs i go hardware and still use my good ol echoplex
and little mackie mixer id love to use a rack mixer to save setup time but
unfortunately they all miss those features Andy is mentioning...

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom