Re: OT: Mainstage patches - muddy mono feelin' :-(

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 8:15 PM, Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:
Then, I've put in a vocal channel (mono mic from my Mackie Firewire interface) on concert level.

Some stage must be missing in your description because as far as I know it shouldn't be possible to open an audio input at concert level.

Now, all of a sudden, everything is MONO - Even after I've deleted the vocal channel, Mobius plays back mono only!

I hope you can help me out of this muddy mono feeling...

Have you checked that you are not by mistake sending the signal through a mono channel? Look at the channel strip, just under the fader: a zero icon means "mono", a horizontal "8" means "stereo".

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com