Re: Rainer is streaming live now

Whoops fooled me, was just trying to promote a bit oh well.  Catch you
tomorrow. Sorry list my goof.

Though while I've got the stage, this Sunday at 11 Sunday Morning at
11 returns 11am est.  I am pleased to annouce that Chinapainting will
be the guest.  Daryl and I will be casting live from Brooklyn and as
special guest with us via NinJam, another friend and collab,
saxophonist frettless guitarist and some other instruments, from
Sweden Peter Thorn.

The url is www.ustream.tv/channel/sunday-morning-at-11.  For time
conversion www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/.

And as many now know Virtual Sound and Vision on Oct 3rd.

Cheers.  Jim.

--
Sent from my mobile device

ReUse, an introspective textural aural