using gordius with mobius and a drum machine

yo Brosky!
Im writing you because i know you use both of this and might know the
answer better than i do.
anyway,im currently using the FCB1010 with the UnO software.
Since i am staring to do a lot of syncronization with the
Adrenalinn drum box and mobius i am
suffering from little limitations so instead of getting an external
sequencer ive been checking
out foot controllers that could perhaps do what i want by sending certain
simple midi messages.
Mobius like The EDP has some really cool midi features like the"midi mute
switch quant" which will stop both the drum machine and the looper and
restart them again at the end of the loop to create a cool break and so on.
however when i use the drum machine as the master which i prefer lately a
lot of this is not possible to accomplish with either mobius or the drum
machine.
So my question is,how advance or programable is Gordius to
send such comands to control both devices on separate chanels?
can the little giant act as a sort of small sequencer to send things like
start/stop,restart drum machine at then end of a loop etc. commands?
if u ever get a chance to try this let me know!
thanx man
cheers
Luis