hand held feedback synth now available...

Forgive my joy but just to toot (Buzz?) my own horn, the first DAED
synthesizer is now available for order. This is a culmination of my own
noise explorations with input from some folks in the power electronic and
abient scene. It is all analog in a small handheld box and built for live
use. The controls are simple but it is quite capable of a complex variety
of sounds due to it's built in feedback and self-modulating switches,
patch points, etc.

I finally got around to putting up a basic demo video at:

The standard production model is built into a painted aluminum stompbox
case and has the following features:

- Two Interactive Oscillators
- Separate Low Range Modulation Switch
- Momentary and Full On/Off Playability
- Modulating photo resistor with momentary and full on triggers
- Three Patch Points with Real-time Touch Sensitive Modulation.
- 9VT battery and/or AC Operation
- 1/4 Output for merging with Effects, Amps, and Friends
- Each unit is lovingly completely hand made, signed, and dated.

Price is $250 US plus shipping. Group discount for 5 or more units.

Stock color is black but custom Graphics and solid or individual Paint
options are available as well. So far every one I have made has been
different. I like that :)

More pictures and info at:

http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/daed.htm and

I'll be updating the DAED product pages with graphic options, samples, etc
in the upcoming week. Please email for ordering info or any questions.

      Weird, Scary, and Beautiful Music and Art: