Re: Trancy soundscape

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 12:45 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sounds great, Sjaak! Not optimally mixed yet but you can do that
> anytime if finding good speakers and room. I really like the up-front
> drums! But the level is flickering too much.

Thanks Per. You're right, it's a quick, dirty and shitty mix haha :)
I'll see if I can do a proper remix soon and incorporate your tips.
But if anyone is interested, I can send you the .wav, no problem.

I should really go to a Logic course because that's a fantastic piece
of software but I only know 1% of what you can do with it. But my
biggest handicap is knowledge about mixing. That's an art, and
although I have mixed for other bands, it's still isn't easy. For the
cd project I'm working on, I don't have to mix because it will be
2-track to disc live improv stuff. But I'll have that mastered by an
experienced ambient guy ;)

--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/