Re: Trancy soundscape

very cool Sjaak! im glad you are putting rhythm on your ambient
stuff,personally i dont think the drums are too loud i would rather just
turn down the hihats or even complelty drop them and do some subliminal
slow drum modulation(just try different mixes)but thats just my personal
perception,very well done considering you did it with headphones!
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom