Re: If only I had wings !

Very nice in the way you take a simple melodic motif and develop it
and morph it in subtle, interesting and unexpected ways.

One often forgets what one is hearing is guitar.

Interesting animation too (though the poetry did not appeal to me
particularly).

Good work . . . I'd like to hear more . . . without the visual context.