Von: Sjaak Overgaauw <tcplugin@gmail.com>
Betreff: Re: Trancy soundscape
An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Datum: Montag, 5. Oktober 2009, 9:17
On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 12:41 PM,
L.Angulo <labaloops@yahoo.com>
wrote:

very cool Sjaak! im glad you are putting rhythm on

your ambient stuff,personally

Thx brother Luis.My musical taste is broad, prog.rock,
world, jazz,
fusion and ambient. So I'm sure that one day, I'll start
using rhythmn
again, don't worry ;-) I'm currently exploring the deep sea
of
minimalistic Ambient and focussing on that, trying to get
the max out
of it for my new project.
--
Sjaak Overgaauw