Re: looping question

Hi Alex,

What you need for this action is to use a looper that will let you
stack several alternative loops on the same track - just like the good
old EDP hardware looper does. Mobius can do it in software and Ableton
Live can do it if you skip over the Overdub functionality.

When I do this on my EDP or Mobius I use a either a command named
"Next Loop" or "Previous Loop". I may also go directly to a certain
loop, as in the command "Trig Loop 3".

On both the EDP and Mobius there is a certain global setting, for
preference, where you tell the looper what to do if the loop you are
going to is an still en empty slot. People like this different, but I
always keep this option as having the looper create a new emptpy loop
of one cycle's length in Overdub Mode; so you can keep on playing
seamlessly while building up an arrrangement.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com