Re: looping question

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 12:01 AM, Alexandre Klinke
<alexandre.klinke@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Per, thanks for your quick response!
> Do you know if there's a way to do that in Sooperlooper?

Yes. It isn't. SooperLooper does not support several alternative loops
on a track, in a linear way. It only supports several loops on
parallel tracks. But you can set up a home cooked command to mute one
loop while creating a new on another track. I think people that loop
with the Looperlative does that.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se