Re: looping question

Thanks a lot Per and Loren, I will try your suggestions in the next
days and post the results later on. I think that working with Mobius
is my best bet.

I have another question, which came to me after I was working on this
virtual guitar quartet idea:

I have four different loop tracks in Sooperlooper, I want them to work
as independent instruments, as in a real guitar quartet. What I'm
trying to achieve is recording the first loop (a 4 bar loop, for
example), then, as soon as I finish recording it, I hit record on the
second loop, while the first one starts looping at the same time. Then
the same thing with the third and fourth loops, each time I press REC
on a new track, the previous track starts looping. The result is the
same as in overdubbing, but this way I would have 4 independent tracks
that could be muted, erased, reversed etc...
Any thoughts on this?

Thanks for your help,

Alex

www.myspace.com/alexandreklinke