livelooping with paper wanted in Germany

Please respond to Mona Krebs <M.Krebs@Panama.de>, not to me - they are an
advertising agency and need a livelooper who can play some very short sets
on a trade fair in Dusseldorf/Germany in two days in January. Their
customer deals with paper, so they imagine something that utilizes paper
as a sound source in the music. I don't want to do this myself but maybe
one of you feels like it.

Please respond quickly if interested.

-Michael

p.s. I don't read the LD list at the moment because I'm travelling and my
web client doesn't display the list correctly, so I won't be able to
answer any questions about this