Re: Distorted Loop Eigenharp for mac

I think that's a bit harsh!

They seem to be very different instruments. The big one seems to lend
itself it to being played like a Chapman stick - lots of double handed
finger tapping. The small one is more like an EWI.

Indeed the small one has more buttons than an EWI, the buttons are
pressure and motion sensitive, and it has a ribbon controller. So I'm
thinking of getting one precisely because it would be more expressive
than an EWI, which I find quite limiting.

cheers,
os.

--
os@collective.co.uk