Re: Kelstone

i dunno--  the way it sits on me when i play it.  the fingerboard being
split with the bass strings in the middle and two different tunings
radiating outward.  the fact that i will have to practice so much more on
my stick to get to where i can play it without looking, but i have had
enough experience with playing side to know that i can choose not to look
atthe kelstone EVEN THOUGH IT IS PLAIN VIEW.  i admit that i don't
practice my stick enough, but it is partially because of these issues.  i
practice the bass and acoustic regularly--  even my electric.  but the
stick sits unused because of these issues, and the difficultn i have
extemporaneously jamming on it  with other musicians.  i just feel that i
would welcome the chance to play the kelstone.  thanks.

time