Re: is live looping only a one man band playing technique?

Enjoyed this latest crop of songs very much.  Thanks for posting.,
Mattihas.

I agree -sync is a great feature, whether it's in a multi-player context
or just keeping the devices locked in.

I like to lock up some drum patterns and a Repeater so that I can switch
between current loop and already recorded ones, then drop down to drum
machine alone.  The Repeater 'stretch' provides a nice segue when moving
to a new tempo and transitioning the existing loop into something else.
I use the occasional arpeggiator, too.

Dan Ash
White Plains, NY