Re: AW: Alesis Multimix 8 Line. 1u mixer for looping.

thanx Andy,actually i think the Rolls mics dont sound too bad though im
not a sound expert,what i dont like about it is the aux send config and
the front knobs,the Alesis looks better in that department,and you can
send any mic input signal to the FX send and offcourse you can use the mon
bus as an fx send as well.
but id be delighted to hear your comparison on both!
cheers mate
Luis
www.myspace.com/luisangulocom