Re: AW: Alesis Multimix 8 Line. 1u mixer for looping.

cool man,so what do you have on your rack?

right now i just have one EDP and the Rolls mixer in a 2 space rack but
since i recently got a second EDP looks like my rack is going to get
bigger(oh lord here we go again...)
for the rack stuff i am thinking of getting a rackmount power supply to
conect all the stuff,the drawback is that it takes a 1u. space,the way i
have everything plugged in the back right now plus stuffing the cables is
messy,i wish there was a halfrack because i dont need so many plugs...then
have another half rack reverb fx proccesor to have the main outs of the
mixer go through just for post proccesing or for a simple natural reverb
trail when i stop the loops.
on my pedalboard i have now a digitech Vocalist live 2,line 6 M9,boss OC-3
and the Adrenalinn III which i slave to the EDP and also sends a midi
clock to the M9 for delay syncronization.Pretty happy so far,though id
like to get a smaller midi controller than the FCB1010, like the Liquid
foot Jr.check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwVy_nS87zo&feature=related

it would sit better on my pedalboard than the gordius little giant,it
seems it can control the EDP just as well.Then i can  have it all on a
pedalboard,but then i still have to find an AC DC power brick that would
power all the stuff so i can get finally get rid of all those anoying
power supplies!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom