FS: Alesis Midiverb II

FS: Alesis Midiverb II (w/ Alesis power adapter & copy of manual)
$30.00

I have an extra one of these that I do not need. (but do need the
extra rack space)  It works fine except that buttons #3 and #8 do not
work for some reason
and I have no idea why they no longer work? Otherwise, it functions
good, sounds great, and cosmetically has very minimal amount of
wear.  Looks great.
More info about this unit can be found at few places online.

I would prefer local pick up, but will send to anywhere in the USA
only, but the total cost for sending it would have to be determined
by where it's destination would be before it leaves here in Portland,
Oregon.  Thanky!

Cheers,
Rev. Fever
Portland, OR