Re: OT Michael Masley's Idisosncratic and Brilliant Musical World

Absolutely love Mr Masley.  I first stumbled on to him as fluke in 1992 on a first trip to San Francisco and was blown away.  Then 10 years later I was coming out of the convention center at NAMM and as I walked through the trees heard this familiar ringing sound hanging in the air and I did a flashback, thinking no... But to my pleasant surprise there was the same dude.  This time we chatted and exchanged CD's and have been in touch ever since.  Amazing inventive soul.  Thanks for promoing Michael a bit to the list Rick.  I saw this clip a while back.