Gig Spam: Stone Document returns to NYC

Stone Document live at Alphabet Lounge, NYC, Thursday, November 5th @ 8 pm!

Stone Document will be taking a break from research and development (and
attacking our recording process from three directions) to play a set of
explorations in improvised noisemaking. Catch us Thursday, November 5th at
the Alphabet Lounge, 104 Ave. C (corner of Ave C and 7th Street)
NYC (Lower East Side).  There will be at least one Boomerang and one EH2880
in attendance and who knows what else?

We're scheduled to go on at 8 pm and we're only doing one set so get there
early. There is a $10 cover.

Thanks as always for your support!

mark

visit us online at

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stone-Document/47030826836
http://www.stonedocumentmusic.com

Our first album Anamnesis is available now at CDBaby.com and iTunes.