Re: looping with albeton live

I've never found a way to sync Mobius to Mainstage. I think because
it's not a typical DAW and there is no timeline, it can't be done.
But I was hoping with the addition of the playback device, it could
happen. I'll keep trying. I use the Midi Out feature of Mobius now.
That works great. Delay Designer is almost it's own instrument that way.

Thanks