OT: And I mean way OT: 6 Degrees... (was: Prog Rock in 5 minutes ;-)

This is way off topic and we can move this thread elsewhere (Facebook group
anyone?) but 6 degrees of Fripp is a game at which some of my friends would
try to stump me.  Sad isn't it?

There's several ways to get from Metallica to Fripp.

Hammet -> Claypool (they played together at Bonarro)...

Then from Claypool you could go:

-> Warren Haynes (LC played on From the Deep End and so did...) -> Tony
Levin -> F (Crimso)

Or -> Stewart Copeland (played together in Oysterhead)-> Andy Summers
(Police) -> F (Summers/Fripp)

Or - -> Bernie Worrell (played in Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie
Brains) -> Talking Heads -> F (Fear of Music)

Or if you want to cover more prog ground -> Alex Lifeson (LC played on solo
album) -> Procupine Tree (played on Fear of a Blank Planet, as did...) -> F