Re: Does anyone make a Rack for 1/2 rack gear.

Any respectable case builder can make you a custom rack. Some builders
can also make the custom panel for you. It is also quite easy to make
it yourself, the parts are available in various shops online. Don't
try to save money with cheap connectors, you will pay more when the
time comes to replace them. Neutrik and Switchcraft are great.