Re: Subject: Re: another foot-controller("CLICK")

Rainer Straschill wrote:
> About foot controllers, van sinn said:
>
>  > I'll take nice pointy metal buttons any day!
>
> See, different requirements for every performer. I tend to like to play
> barefoot when at home (or wearing very soft Budo-kinda shoes when
> playing a concert), and for that use cases, anything pointy is not what
> I prefer...

Hehe, I get your point ;)  I actually wear the same things at home, and
yes, pointy buttons are less comfi with those.
I was actually thinking of replacing my FCB hinged buttons with pointy
metal ones, and gluing a larger rounded 'thingy' onto those..

--
rgds,
van Sinn