Re: echoplex dieing?@Todd

This may have been covered before, but how silent are the BAS switches? Any click-clack?

I replace my RECORD, INSERT, MUTE fairly regularly.  The upside is the original model is el-cheapo and you can just have a big bag of them ready to replace. Downside is you get lazy and sorta deal with replacement only after it's been bugging you for a couple months (slowly getting worse and worse).  -m