Re: What public is attracted by a Y2K Sampler Video?

My agent surprised me a couple of years back when we were talking
about some new shows I wanted to present. He only books trad acts, but
I asked how looping would go over with the usual trad audience in
France, and he said something like "As long as you're not staring at
your feet or the laptop the whole time, it should be fine," so he
actually knew what I was talking about. That's not so surprising,
really, since he's a lot hipper than I am...