Metheny - The Orchestrion Tour

Hi,
did anyone see Pat Metheny on his Orchestrion-Tour ?
Is it interesting for both loopers and "normal" people?
Iīm thinking about buying a ticket for me and my wife, but
not sure if itīs something for both of us.
I read on Methenyīs website that itīs a solo-performance
using devices to replace other instruments, which sounds
to me like heīs been using kind of a looping device.
Certainly a custom made device built especially for Metheny...
Anyone there who knows more about it?
Best,
Christo