RE: re line M-9

though i own the M9 when the M13 first came out the first thing i
requested right away is having redo on the upcoming M9 since it can easily
work as a compositions B part,i kept hammering on that (you might still
find those early requests in the forums)
and i think they did listen!
cheers
www.myspace.com/luisangulocom