Re: Fripp and the Electro-Harmonix delay

hi-i've been dealing w/ EH since the 70s and at the time 'marketing' was
not a word they had ever heard of.
MikeMathews is a maverick and phone calls to those guys back then were
like cheech&chong routines...Dave?...Dave?...Dave?...Daves not
here...Dave?...
guys would hang up while speaking w/ you or leave you on hold while the
phone was still live and you could hear them coughing and hacking and
toking away in the background...
products(graphic fuzz, poly flange) would show up in their boxes w/ the
power wire hanging out the back-not connected to anything. buying stuff
from them then was a gamble in every sense. and they got horrible reviews
from the sound guys-probably for that reason i bought their stuff like
crazy back then-still have that fripp ad that was in guitar player back
then >frippin a box< and still have my 16sec ddl forever.