Re: dealing with Live, default control mapping

An interesting thought...I'll try it after I get home from work...but I've got to run right now...

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 8:15 AM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
George Ludwig wrote:
Per,
 Thanks for explaining those options to me, I really didn't know even after all this time. :)

control surface option selected, Live does an automapping of hardware controls to Live controls. That's what I couldn't get rid of.
 Your solution doesn't really work for me because I use half of the nanoKontrol for Mobius, and the other half for Live tracks.

Is it possible to use the "Per" method, but open
2(or more) midi tracks, set them to receive different channels,
and route them to to what you need?

(I'm kind of guessing, would be interested to know if it's possible)

andy

--
-George

http://www.myspace.com/georgeludwigmusic