NYC gig spam: Lambic Jones live at Union Hall in Park Slope. Brooklyn.

HI, everyone

we're looking forward to playing at Union Hall in Park Slope on Sunday December 20th at 8 pm. We'll be doing one show in the downstairs performance space, and then our friends the Marvin Barnes Time Machine will do their  psychedelic set. Come to think of it, we'll probably be pretty psychedelic ourselves...

Union Hall is located on Union Street at 5th avenue http://unionhallny.com/home.php

Lambic Jones is Lambic (Paul Sullivan-guitar and Stephen Moses-drums and trombone) plus the legendary Percy Jones on bass.

We've just released the latest video of Lambic Jones at the Tea Lounge in Park Slope on September 25th. This is the third segment of a 3 part tune, if you watch them in sequence. Here they are, all in order:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMy5No89nw8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDjVabk03aA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXd72VcdknY (the new one)

Hope to see you there, and Happy Holidays from Lambic Jones!