Re: Looping fiddler

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 6:52 AM, Jim Goodin <jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com> wrote:
In a search for a traditional tune King of the Fairies I've been learning stumbled on to this guy who is doing some cool stuff spinning about this tune and looping on a DL-4.  Passing along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjFKNPnboF0&feature=related

Thanks for the hint. Great violin playing, tasteful use of effects and a creative touch in finding out a lot of different good parts to play on top of the two chord vamp he recorded first. I think his main trick was to not make that background loop too detailed, in order to keep it working well with all the other stuff he came up with. Inspiring video!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com