From: "tEd ® KiLLiAn" <tedkillian@charter.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 10:47 AM
Subject: OREGON LOOPERS (Was: EDP and Guitar to Midi Converter, Misc
Looper
Station Stuff For Sale.)

Christopher,

Let's put on our thinking caps and figure out where and how this might
be accomplished.

Yes there are a few other loopers in the State.

Dave Trenkle, in Corvalis (who's been on the list at least as long as
I have, since '96).

Rev Fever (aka Ted Harms) is in Portland area somewhere I believe.

Qua Veda, up in McMinville (posts infrequently but is on the list).

David Coffin (over on the Oregon coast) not sure he performs anymore -
concentrating mostly on visual art.

There are some others up in the PDX area - but they so seldom post to
the LD list that it is impossible to know if they are even still there.

None in my area that I know of.

Perhaps a "shout out" to the LD list is in order (note the subject
heading change of the message) - let's discuss.

Keep in touch.

Best of the New Year to you,

Ted Killian